Saturday, October 18, 2008

Caliskatz 2008 Hella Hella (Pre) Contest

I knew I had to bail when the contest was scheduled to begin, so I was sure to at least check out the pre-contest warm up action. No disappointments as far as I'm concerned. Dudes were storming the 9 foot wall nonstop for at least an hour and a half. Tweaky little coping tricks, big airs, and special multitrick lines that only locals could pull off had me watching in amazement more than clicking pics. There were alot of big things going on in other sections of the park just out of range of my lense. Smiles all around from young and old, skaters and spectators. I'm sure it was a "Hella Hella" good show. Big props to the folks at Caliskatz. You guys put on a proper contest! Come back anytime.

Here'z a few. Check back later for more pics and video.



















No comments: