Thursday, June 19, 2008

San Jose to San Francisco.





A few snaps from my Father's Day Weekend trip to San Jose and SF. So proud of my kids for stepping up and taking to the park. Stoked that Bros Randy and Pete showed up to share the festivities found only in San Jose. Can't wait until next session guys! ~sc

Crank, Treeman Randy, and Black Metal Pete


The kids with my lightly customized Bulldog Skates "9.5" Tiger Longboard.






Ever see the surf flick "Big Wednesday?" Miranda takes a stab at the big Pipe!












Here "Black Metal" Pete contenmplates life, liberty, and his current persuit of happiness.



Justin learning how to pump a section I call "the fish run."














Animated!



Falling down is part of it. If skateboarding was easy, then it wouldn't be cool.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this park looks like alot of fun, what is it called exactly?
where?
those banks next to the stairs look like alot of fun!
-John

GRA said...

Thanks for the comment John. The pics are from Lake Cunningham Skatepark, San Jose, California.

troyski said...

I met you at the Ripon, CA skate park about a month ago.

You and your buddy and I were talking at the north end of the big wall right before you guys had to leave.

You guys are a huge inspiration for me, in that you're not only killer
Skaters, but also really cool guys!

I love your pics and videos!